This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, June 2, 2004
Student film: Skinflute
OK, even though I went to graduate film school and even though the whole reason I got into web development was to place my films online, I never have gotten around to getting much of my film work on the web.

The one short that I do have online, Skinflute, is probably one of my favorites. I shot it in Bradenton, Florida in 1995 with my friends Mike Le and Rob McKittrick as part of a film course I was taking between undergraduate and graduate school.

Mike and Rob have since both moved to Hollywood to pursue writing careers. Rob, who stars in Skinflute, is directing his first feature film "Waiting..." which stars Ryan Reynolds.