This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
35
Me in 1993Today is my birthday. I am 35 now. This post is meant to inspire insincere birthday wishes and/or encourage the purchase of expensive gifts. Please choose one now... cheap ass!

Although I don't get hung up on what age I am (unlike some people that I live with who are about to turn 30 in about 9 days), it's a little hard to believe that I am 35.

Honestly, I still feel like I'm 22. I don't think I still look like I'm 22, though. The photo (at right) is proof. It was taken the year that I graduated from college. Look at all of that hair!

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.