This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
I love to buy domain names
Hello, I'm Shawn and I have a domain name problem. Well, it's not really a big problem (because I don't buy all the domains that I think of); however, I do have quite a few that seemed like a good idea at the time. And recently, I've added a couple more just for shits and giggles.

Here is my active list:

shawnmorton.com -- Used to be my site for doing web consulting. Now it redirects to sMoRTy71.com.

sMoRTy71.com -- My personal site

mortonkids.com -- Space for my kids (who, for the most part, are too young to do anything with it). Link

vivamustachio.com -- Site that I tinkered with last year as a goof. Site is still live, just haven't updated it. Link

louisvilledodgeball.com -- We were going to organize a dodgeball team (at the office) to compete in a local league. We never did. Link

louisvillekickball.com -- See explanation for dodgeball above and replace the word "dodgeball" with "kickball." Link

dealectable.com -- A friend and I were thinking about building a web service and I thought the name would be cool for the type of service I had in mind.

louisvillerollergirls.com -- I just bought this one the other day. Would love to have an all-girl roller derby league here in Louisville. So in true "Field of Dreams" fashion, I figure if I register it, they will come.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.