This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
XBOX 360 camera in May?
Engadget is reporting that the XBOX 360 camera, that will allow video chat and messaging, will be available in May. Their source is the Chinese version of the Official XBOX Magazine.

I am actually interested in trying out the camera. I think it could add an interesting dimension to gameplay, depending on how it is supported. Or maybe seeing the 13 year-old who is whipping my ass at Halo 2 would just add insult to injury.

Of course, I would trade this camera for some decent original 360 titles. Is that too much to ask for?

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.