This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, June 5, 2006
Let the blogging resume
I took last week off from work to get a break (hadn't been off since the holidays) and to burn some of the mounting heap of vacation hours that I have to use by the end of the year. When I'm not strapped to my desk 40+ hours per week, I find that I don't keep up with things online as much.

I'll be returning to the office today and, as soon as I dig out from under the mountatin of e-mail waiting for me, I will find out what happened in the world last week.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.