This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Sirius on my eternal sh!tlist
OK, this is the final straw. Never again will I utter the word "Sirius" (unless it is to share my horrible experiences with other prospective customers).

Why the quick turnaround from my earlier post? Well, because the *refurbished* radio they sent me (the one I waited 2 months for) is a dud. Defective. Dead. No matter where I place the antenna (I even drove around with it installed), the unit reads "Acquiring Signal." According to the CS rep I spoke to, this means the radio (or the antenna) is dead.

I am currently on hold with Sirius now. I am having my account cancelled FOREVER! Of course, it may never get cancelled. I was on hold for 15 minutes and then I got dumped. Hopefully the second time is the charm. I feel sorry in advance for the person who picks up this call...

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.