This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Still loving my DS Lite
I just have to post again about how much I am enjoying the DS Lite. Although I don't always play it for extended periods like I do when I play Halo 2 on the 360, I am playing it everyday (and several times per day).

At work, three of my co-workers have DS Lites and we have been playing Mario Kart DS on our lunch hour. It is such a fun game to play with other people. I have even found myself eating out less because I don't want to miss the opportunity to school (or, um, be schooled) them.

At home, Brain Age has made my nightly workouts much more enjoyable. I ride my exercise bike (stop laughing!) while running through my daily brain training. When using my iPod, I constantly found myself staring at the timer on the bike. Now, I don't even notice how long I've been on the bike.

Brain Age has also attracted Amy to the DS. She and I are having a friendly (OK, it's not that friendly) competition with our daily scores. Just for the record, my brain age is 24 and hers is 34 (with 20 being the best).

And the kids are playing a lot of Nintendogs and Tony Hawk's American Sk8land.

While I don't regret buying an XBOX 360, the DS Lite makes me realize that it isn't nearly as fun as it should be.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.