This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
1 stuck pixel = new DS Lite
As I mentioned last week, I sent off my DS Lite to get repaired for a red pixel that was stuck. Not a huge deal; however, it was annoying (and Nintendo warranties against even 1 stuck pixel).

Anyway, I got my DS Lite back yesterday to find that Nintendo gave me a brand new DS instead of repairing the old one. For some reason, I feel better about have a new one than one that has been repaired.

Now I'm trying to balance my DS Lite addiction with my latest one -- FIFA World Cup 2006 on the 360.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.