This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
If someone had told me...
on Friday morning that I would build a gazebo in the backyard, wire lights all over the aforementioned gazebo, help paint our kids' playroom and wire speakers from the patio to the manroom this weekend, I would have told them that they were crazy. However, that is exactly what I got suckered -- um, I mean, that's exactly what I got the opportunity to do!

In my spare time, I made some nice progress on our little web app project, too.

Work will seem like a vacation tomorrow.

BTW, photos from the projects are here
.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.