This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Gonna give twitter another try
Yesterday, I jumped on the anti-twitter bandwagon a bit and questioned how people like Scoble are using it. After thinking about it, I decided that I hadn't really tried to use it for an extended period of time (I signed up in December, but only posted a handful of updates), so maybe I was being a bit hasty.

So starting today, I am going to use twitter (for posting *and* reading all the updates I get) for a few days to see if my experience with it improves. I'm still betting that most people are using it because it is the new, cool thing to do. But who knows, I may get cracked out on it like everyone else.

If you want to know just how boring I... uh, I mean, what I am up to over the next couple of days, go here.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.