This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, March 26, 2007
twitter is starting to replace Blogger...
for certain types of posts.

OK, after a week of using twitter, I am finding that it is starting to replace my blog for posting certain types of things. For example, after getting my Police tickets, I posted it on twitter. Then, as I was starting to write a quick blog post about it, I realized that I didn't really need to (The only reason I still posted it to Blogger was because I don't have twitter integrated with my blog and more people read my blog than my twitter messages).

Once we get twitter fully integrated with Profilactic, I am betting I will be posting much more via twitter than Blogger. Guess I was wrong about twitter...

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.