This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Buy my pre-Vista RAM?
I finally got around to listing my pre-Vista laptop RAM on eBay. As I mentioned in my previous post about the upgrade process, 1GB just wasn't enough to run Vista. I got a 2GB kit from Newegg, so this one is no longer needed.

I actually tried to sell it locally before listing it on eBay because I have been burned twice selling computer or electronics and got crappy feedback as a result.

You can read more about those fun situations here and here.

So, if you need 1GB of PC4200 SODIMM 200-pin laptop RAM cheap ($40) and don't mind buying from a shady individual with negative feedback, then this listing is for you!

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.