This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, June 1, 2007
Quoted in an article about twitter
I recently did an e-mail interview with Javacia Harris from Velocity Weekly for a story on twitter. Here is my quote:

"While Shawn Morton of the East End often uses Twitter to keep up with his pals on the West Coast, he's mostly found it a great complement to his blog, sMoRTy71.com.

'At first, I was a bit skeptical about how much I would use (Twitter)," Morton e-mailed. "However, after giving it a try for a few weeks, I found it very interesting. As a blogger, I often find that lots of interesting things happen in a given day, but none of them really warrant a full blog post. With Twitter, I am able to post short messages about things I think other people might be interested in -- music I'm listening to, video games I'm playing, a movie that I just watched.'"

Pure poetry, huh? I tried to pimp Profilactic.com a little in my responses, but it didn't make the final article. The full article is here.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.