This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Added Facebook's Comments Box widget
Over the years, I have used a couple of different commenting systems: Blogger's built-in comments and Disqus.com's version. Today, though, I decided to switch to Facebook's new Comments Box widget to see how it works. It allows you to use your Facebook credentials to login and post a comment. Then, in addition to the comment showing up here on smorty71.com, an item gets posted back in your Facebook News Feed pointing to this post. Very cool.

Step-by-step instructions for adding the widget are on Facebook's Developer site. It literally took me 5 minutes to get it up and running.


Reminds me of a Dharma Initiative training video

Try it out and let me know what you think.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.