This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Articles in the 2009 TechRepublic Geek Gift Guide
TechRepublic has published its annual Geek Gift Guide for 2009. As most of you know, I worked on the TR site for 9 years, so I was happy to contribute a couple of articles to this year's Guide.

I took a look at current generation game consoles as well as The Beatles: Rock Band game.

There are over 25 gifts reviewed, so check it out if you have a nerdlinger like me on your holiday shopping list.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.