UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, July 2, 2004
Marlon Brando, dead at 80?
KPHO in Phoenix is reporting that Marlon Brando has died at age 80. I can't find any other reports on it yet. If it is true, we've lost arguably the greatest actor of all time.
While I'll admit that he lost a step or two later in his career, when he was on his game, he was amazing. My favorite performance is probably in 1972's "Last Tango in Paris." His improvisation during that film is ridiculous. If you haven't seen the film, look for the scenes where he speaks to his dead wife's body or recalls his childhood dog "Dutchie."
KPHO in Phoenix is reporting that Marlon Brando has died at age 80. I can't find any other reports on it yet. If it is true, we've lost arguably the greatest actor of all time.
While I'll admit that he lost a step or two later in his career, when he was on his game, he was amazing. My favorite performance is probably in 1972's "Last Tango in Paris." His improvisation during that film is ridiculous. If you haven't seen the film, look for the scenes where he speaks to his dead wife's body or recalls his childhood dog "Dutchie."
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.




