UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, September 3, 2004
News.com interviews RIAA lobbyist
News.com has an interesting interview with Mitch Glazier who serves as the Senior VP of Government Relations for the RIAA. He addresses questions about many of the issues I've discussed here such as the Induce Act, the Pirate Act and the Digital Milennium Copyright Act.
While I don't like many of his answers, it is nice to actually hear them directly from the source.
News.com has an interesting interview with Mitch Glazier who serves as the Senior VP of Government Relations for the RIAA. He addresses questions about many of the issues I've discussed here such as the Induce Act, the Pirate Act and the Digital Milennium Copyright Act.
While I don't like many of his answers, it is nice to actually hear them directly from the source.
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.




