This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Unsecured webcams
HackADay.com feature this Google query a couple of days ago. You can use it to find unsecured internet webcams. And I'm not talking about your garden-variety, static webcams, these are webcams, like the Veo Observer, that allow you to actually move the cam around from your web browser.

I only poked around for a couple of minutes (and many of the links are hit or miss in terms of them actually loading a webcam); however, I was able to reposition a couple.

I have been planning on getting a similar webcam. I guess I will need to avoid leaving them unsecured like these poor schmos.

Find some unsecured webcams.

UPDATE (01/14/2005):
HackADay suggests a new query for "inurl:ā€¯ViewerFrame?Mode=Refresh" instead of the one mentioned above.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.