This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Back from vacation
Whew! I'm finally back in Louisville after a 14-day vacation in Florida. We spent a couple of days in Sarasota visiting my grandfather, 10 days in Orlando at Disney World and Universal Studios and another 2 days in Navarre Beach visiting Amy's brothers and sisters. It was a really great time.

Altogether we drove about 2,100 miles and I took about 500 photos which I am slowly uploading to Flickr. I'll try to post more about the trip later. I was without e-mail the entire time, so I am still digging out from under my inbox.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.