This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, June 14, 2004
Student film: Unseen Power...
...of the Picket Fence. This is one of my two thesis films that I made in graduate film school at The University of Memphis. It was shot with a crew of two (myself and Kevin O'Brien) and a cast of non-actors over the course of a weekend in the Fall of 1996.

I think the script and the story are pretty good. I think my execution of the script and story are less than pretty good. The sound stinks at times. Some of the acting is distracting. Gee, I bet you can't wait to watch, huh?

The film was actually accepted into the 1997 Tacoma Tortured Artists film festival.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.