UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Urge Overkill Tonight!
OK, if you're in (or near) Louisville and you want to see a great show, come check out Urge Overkill tonight at Phoenix Hill. I saw UO on their last tour in Memphis in 1996 and it was an amazing show.
I hope to have photos and set list to post tomorrow.
OK, if you're in (or near) Louisville and you want to see a great show, come check out Urge Overkill tonight at Phoenix Hill. I saw UO on their last tour in Memphis in 1996 and it was an amazing show.
I hope to have photos and set list to post tomorrow.
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.




