UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, September 9, 2004
The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
I just watched the trailer for "The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou" and it looks like Wes Anderson has done it again. I liked "Rushmore" and really, really loved "The Royal Tenenbaums." I think this one will probably fall somewhere in between.
The film follows the adventures of legendary oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) as he avenges the death of a friend (from a shark attack) and connects with his son (Owen Wilson). It appears to have all of the usual trappings of a Wes Anderson film, so if you liked any of this other work, check out this one, too. It opens at Christmas.
I just watched the trailer for "The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou" and it looks like Wes Anderson has done it again. I liked "Rushmore" and really, really loved "The Royal Tenenbaums." I think this one will probably fall somewhere in between.
The film follows the adventures of legendary oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) as he avenges the death of a friend (from a shark attack) and connects with his son (Owen Wilson). It appears to have all of the usual trappings of a Wes Anderson film, so if you liked any of this other work, check out this one, too. It opens at Christmas.
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.




