UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, October 5, 2004
The Crew of Halo 2

WIRED.com has a profile on 6 of the people responsible for the design and development of Halo 2. Some of the job titles highlighted include Cinematics Director, Environment Designer and Weapons Artist.
One non-Halo tidbit that I found interesting was that, prior to joining Bungie, Audio Designer Marty O'Donnell wrote the jingle for Flintstones vitamins. "We are Flintstones kids - 10 million strong, and growing!" I bet he'll be able to write a similar jingle about Halo players after November 9th.

WIRED.com has a profile on 6 of the people responsible for the design and development of Halo 2. Some of the job titles highlighted include Cinematics Director, Environment Designer and Weapons Artist.
One non-Halo tidbit that I found interesting was that, prior to joining Bungie, Audio Designer Marty O'Donnell wrote the jingle for Flintstones vitamins. "We are Flintstones kids - 10 million strong, and growing!" I bet he'll be able to write a similar jingle about Halo players after November 9th.
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.




