This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Submitted my HTPC to Snapstream
PVR Blog posted a short piece about Snapstream, the maker of BeyondTV and the Firefly remote (which I love), profiling users and their Home Theater PCs. They are using a Flickr group to evaluate submissions, then posting the ones they like on the Snapstream website.

Because I just happen to have a million photos of my home theater on Flickr, I added one of my photos to their pool. Hopefully, it will be selected.

If you want to submit your HTPC, go to Snapstream's submission form.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.