This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, July 9, 2005
Uploaded some stuff to Google Video
A couple of weeks ago, I tested out the Google Video Upload tools. Well, I actually forgot about it until today. When I checked back on the status, I found out that the video was now live.

This video was the first "film" I ever created. It was shot in Bradenton, Florida in 1995. It stars Rob McKittrick (writer/director of Waiting... coming to theaters near you in September 2005) and Anna King. It has some bad shots and edits; however, it's pretty damn funny.

It's probably not appropriate for work, so you may want to check it out at home.

My other submission is one of my graduate thesis films, "Unseen Power of the Picket Fence." It is still in the verification stages, so it isn't available to view yet.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.