This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Got my White Stripes tickets

Tickets for the September 13th show went on sale this morning at 10AM. Of course, as luck would have it, both Miles' and Mahlon's baseball games were at 10AM.

My plan was to head down to the Palace box office (I refuse to pay Ticketmaster's "convenience" charges) after the game. During the games, though, our realtor called and scheduled a house showing at 1PM. Since I hadn't cleaned the house prior to the games, I couldn't get the tickets at 11AM as planned.

To make a long story a little less long, I ended up getting downtown around 1PM to get my tickets. The floor of the Palace had already sold out, so we ended up with 3rd row balcony tickets. Considering that I've had to sit in the next-to-last row in the balcony (and it wasn't bad), I'm pretty pleased with our seats.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.