This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
FFL: Taste O' Bitchsmack 93; sMoRTy71 86
Never trust a Chicago Bear. That's all I can say. Going into last night's game, I had the choice of using Anquan Boldin (versus the #1 defense in the NFL) or Bernard Berrian (versus the crumby Arizona Cardinals). Everyone kept talking up the Bears and how they were the greatest thing since, well, the '85 Bears. And Berrian had been their big play receiver all year. Boldin, on the other hand, had struggled a bit, plus he was working with a rookie QB in his 2nd NFL start.

Considering the matchup, I chose Berrian over Boldin. That mistake cost me the game. Boldin went off for over 150 yards and a TD. Berrian did next to nothing thanks to his QB Rex Grossman's 4 INTs and 2 fumbles.

So now, my team is a lousy 3-3 and in second place in my division (although I have the best division record). Hopefully, I can break this losing streak next week again the Woodlawn Woodchucks.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.