This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I was wrong about the iPad
A couple of weeks ago, I broke down and picked up an iPad. Right after launch, I had shared my POV on why I didn't think it was the device for me.

While I like to blame the purchase on the fact that I already own every other gadget on the planet, part of me wanted to see if the iPad is as good as all of the fanboys say it is.

Unfortunately for my long-time tongue-in-cheek critiques of Apple, I am in love with my iPad. It has now taken the place of my EVO 4G and my netbook as my "go to" computing device.

Those of you who know me well know how hard it was to write this :)

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.