This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Morrissey in Louisville
I got my ticket for the Morrissey show this afternoon. He is playing the Louisville Palace on October 20th. Although I generally don't go to Clear Channel-sponsored concerts (since CC pulled Howard Stern off the air), I had to make an exception this time. I actually went to the Palace box office to purchase my ticket to avoid the $8 in Ticketmaster "convenience" charges.

The 2,700 seat Palace is a great place to see a concert. My wife and I saw Prince there a couple of years ago and it was amazing. Check out these photos of the incredible interior of the Palace.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.