This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
IfoEdit is terrific
I wanted to back up some of my movies, but I wanted to remove all of the menus and junk first. Unfortunately, I was having trouble getting DVD Shrink to recognize some of the DVDs that I have ripped to my HTPC. Seems Shrink didn't like the names of some of the IFO files.

Using the free IfoEdit app, I was able to rewrite the IFO files and create new ISOs that worked perfectly with DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter.

The interface isn't the most intuitive; however, once I figured out what I needed to do, it was a snap.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.