This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, September 22, 2006
"Mortified"
I got a little surprise in a project meeting at work yesterday. Someone had coined a new term based on my name. See, we are in the midst of finishing a major redesign/revamp of a site that I am responsible for, so I have been verifying all of the bug fixes in Bugzilla. And I'll be the first to admit that I can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to getting all of the little, nitpicky details taken care of.

So yesterday, when reviewing some of the recently resolved bugs in the meeting, someone is our SF office remarked:

"This has been *******ized and Mortified"

I'm touched :) BTW, I've obscured the name of our Art Director; however, he got his own word earlier this year.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.