This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Bonaroo 07: Great lineup, bad timing
Wow, the one year that Bonnaroo decides to have a great lineup and we're having a baby 2 to 3 weeks earlier :)

The lineup for Bonnaroo 2007 has been announced and it is really, really good. At least seven or eight acts that I would love to see:

The Police (who I saw for my 13th birthday back in 1984), The White Stripes (who I saw back in September of 2005), Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon, Wolfmother, Lily Allen, Fountains of Wayne (pre-"Stacy's Mom" era only) and comedian David Cross.

The full lineup is here

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.