This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
My 3rd XBOX 360 is dead
More info on Practical Gadgetry (since a squeaky wheel on TechRepublic is much louder than one here).

Here is a video of the console after I took off the hard drive (which XBOX customer support suggested as a potential fix).



Kind of reminds me of Christmas. Not because of the red flashing lights, but because my first XBOX 360 failed just before Christmas in 2005 (the second in October of 2006).

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.