This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
FFL 08 Week 2: Big win over RTC
For some reason, I forgot to blog after my humiliating Week 1 loss to the (overrated) Lyndon Llamas. Must have slipped my mind or something.

This week, though, I am more than happy to share the results of Week 2 where I crushed Brendan Jackson's solid RTC squad 121-102. RTC was favored by 20 and their coach talked much smack heading into the season.

Fortunately, I got great performances from Jay Cutler (38), Anquan Boldin (32), The Bears defense (19), Torry Holt (13) and recent acquisition Eddie Royal (11). My two running backs combined for 1 point; however, I was still able to drop a tree on the car of RTC (Good thing we didn't play for the Benz).

This week, I will need to get my running game figured out before facing Earwood71. It's a must win. You can't mock the "71" and get away with it.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.