This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Glad this fantasy football season is over
I've been playing fantasy football for the past 10 years or so. I've always had a winning record and I've made the playoffs almost every year... until this year.

I struggled all year long to find the right combination of players. Many of my starters from the draft turned out to be duds including Rudi Johnson, Willis McGahee and Tory Holt. The wins that I did get were the result of scraping a team together from free agents like Mewelde Moore, Eddie Royal and Pierre Thomas.

So, I conclude the 2008 fantasy season with a disappointing 7-7 record. Glad that it's over; however, at the same time, I can't wait until next year.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.