This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Trailer Crashers
sMoRTy71 Trailer Crashers
The site for the movie "The Wedding Crashers" has an area where you can put your face into the trailer for the movie. By uploading a photo and selecting a few checkboxes, the site will put your face on a character's body. It will even more your lips with the dialogue.

For my first attempt, I chose Owen Wilson. I think the hair acuually looks good on me. I had forgotten what that feels like. The second one is as Vince Vaughn. Not nearly as good as the Owen one.

Check out my trailer as Owen. And then check out my trailer as Vince. Oh, and the site says not to show this trailer to anyone under 21, so I'm trusting you.

BTW, thanks to Beth for sending this my way.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.