This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, April 9, 2006
My Sirius radio might be dead
When I am home on the weekends, I have my Sirius boombox running almost all the time. This afternoon, I returned to the kitchen (where I keep the boombox) to find my radio simply beeping. And it wasn't even beeping a song. Just a slow beep every 10 seconds or so. The Sirius logo would pop up as if the unit was trying to boot up, then it would beep and start the whole process over again.

I have e-mailed Sirius customer support (since I bought the radio from their website) to see what I can do. Sanyo, who makes the radio, doesn't have online customer support (not even a damn e-mail address), so I am going to have to wait to see what Sirius suggests. Plus, considering that I could cancel the service if the issue isn't resolved, I think I have a better shot with them.

Now, I guess I'll have to use my iPod which has been collecting dust since I got Sirius. But with no Hair Nation or First Wave, this could get rough.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.