This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Update your XBOX Live Friends
XBOX Friends on the web
XBOX.com is now allowing you to update your XBOX Live Friends list via the web site.

In the photo above, the three marked "Pending" are players that I just added via the website. Once (or if) they accept my request, they will be moved into my list (and I will be moved into their list).

You can also manage your Friend requests via the website, too. If you want to try it out, add me (Gamertag: sMoRTy71). I'd like to see how it works.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.