This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Another reason to love Gamefly
I've been a Gamefly member for almost a year. One of my favorite things about the service is the "Keep it" option which lets you buy a game that you have checked out for a reduced price. Combine the reduced price with the Gamefly rewards dollars they give you ever 3 months of membership and it almost feels like stealing.

Today, I was able to choose the "Keep it" option for the New Super Mario Bros. game for Nintendo DS. The "Keep it" price was $28.00 (Retail is $35). They have a 5% off promotion AND a free shipping promotion. Plus, I was able to apply my $10 in rewards. My final price for the game, which just came out yesterday, is $18.27! Sweet.

Super Mario Bros for $18

So depending on how many games I buy, the Gamefly service is paid for with the discounts.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.