This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, May 6, 2006
My XBOX 360 is upset
I haven't been playing my 360 as much as usual (that's what happens when Halo 2 is still the best 360 title). Now that my XBOX 360 is blogging, it is telling the world. Here are the first 3 posts:

"smorty71's Xbox - 05/06/06
smorty71 would tell you I am a patient Xbox 360... little does he know... I have a bit of a temper if I am neglected.

smorty71's Xbox - 05/05/06
It has been far too long since I felt the sweet spin of a game in my drive. smorty71 is the only one that can give me what I need!

smorty71's Xbox - 05/04/06
These three chips in my head are getting hungry for gaming... feed me smorty71, feed me!
"

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.