This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
IE7 Beta is just a FF clone
Although I am a diehard Firefox user, I decided to download the latest beta of IE7 to see if there was anything to it. One of my MSFT-lovin' friends keep claiming it's the best. Could he actually be right?

After looking at it for a few minutes, I just didn't really see anything worth switching back for. They've added tabbed browsing and an RSS sidebar -- two things I have been using in Firefox for years.

Because we often need to test our web apps in various browsers, I will keep it installed on my office PC; however, I don't see a need to install it at home.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.