This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Spring cleaning = ebay
My wife thinks that I have too many gadgets (I know, crazy, huh?). After going into the basement this afternoon, I started to agree with her. There was a DirecTV HD receiver that I hadn't used in a year, a Hauppauge Media MVP from the pre-MCE days, the Koolvac robotic vacuum I bought from Woot!, a Xitel HiFi Link that I used once and an Omnifi DMS1 digital music streamer.

So I carried everything upstairs, snapped a dozen or so photos and placed them on ebay. Within about 2 hours, the Hughes HDTV receiver and the Media MVP were sold and paid for. Hopefully the rest will go in a couple of days.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.