This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Now part of the BlogBurst network
After reading several articles about BlogBurst, a new blog syndication network from the people who brought us Pluck, I thought I would submit an application. This afternoon, I got an e-mail welcoming me to the network.

To give you a quick overview, BlogBurst is building a network of approved bloggers that they will syndicate and offer to publishers. Publishers get fresh content from the blogosphere and bloggers get more traffic and recognition for their efforts. So far, Gannett, The Washington Post and several other sites have signed up to syndicate BlogBurst content.

According to BlogBurst's blog (I'll see if I can work the word "blog" in again by the end of this sentence), they will offer bloggers (ding! ding! ding!) reports to analyze their BlogBurst traffic. It will be interesting to see if affiliation with BlogBurst has any significant impact.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.