This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, April 10, 2006
We're famous...
but not in a good way! My mom called my wife who called me (you still with me?) to tell us that our name and address are in the paper for delinquent taxes! Woo hoo!

Turns out that our mortgage company, Countrywide, has yet to pay our 2005 taxes on the lot where we built our house. They have the bill (I've sent it to them twice and my wife has spoken with them on the phone); but, for some reason, they have yet to pay it.

The funniest part, to me, is that the original amount was only $161. A small price to pay for the ridicule and strange looks from your neighbors. Thanks, Countrywide!

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.