This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, May 3, 2006
Nintendo DS Lite news tomorrow
Nintendo is supposed to announce price and availability details for the new DS Lite tomorrow. I am really eager to hear what they say. While I am betting it will cost $149, the date is a real unknown. Some rumors have it launching with the new Super Mario Bros. around the 15th. I've also heard June 11th.

My hope is that they want to drop a pre-E3 bombshell and launch on Monday.

In the meantime, I will be able to keep myself busy with an N64 that I am buying. Someone my wife knows has an N64, 3 controllers, a memory card and 6 really good N64 games on sale for $20. I am planning on picking it up tonight and getting my 64-bit freak on.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.