This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Sirius still suckin', I'm still waiting
Although I had vowed to not comment on Sirius anymore, I wanted to report that I got an update e-mail from their warranty department. See, I am STILL waiting for my replacement for my replacement radio to arrive.

It has been just a shade over 3 months now and here is the latest:

"Dear SIRIUS Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the delay fulfilling your warranty claim and thank you for your continued patience. Our priority is to provide you with the very best customer service. Please be assured we are expediting your claim as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately we are still out of stock and will contact you again, with an update, in the next 2 weeks. If your model has come in we will let you know when it has shipped.

Please remember you can continue to listen to commercial free music online at Sirius.com while you wait for your replacement.
"

I love that last line! Do they really think that someone is going to keep their service turned on when they haven't had a radio in 3 months?

Hopefully I will get the replacement before the eBay market totally dries up.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.