This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Got my first la la CD!
My first CD from la la arrived today - "Maladroit" from Weezer. Interestingly, it is the second CD that shipped. I am still waiting for the Faith No More disc that shipped on 7/9. The disc was in great shape and included all of the CD inserts.

I also got my shipping kit from la la and shipped out my first disc. I'm really diggin' la la right now.

BTW, if you want to try la la, shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite. If I get people to sign up and trade a CD, I will get a T-shirt.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.