This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Using Basecamp for "secret" web app
A couple of months ago, I mentioned that I was working on a top-secret (not really) web app with a few of my friends. That project stalled out for a while due to everyone's summer schedules; however, we are getting the ball rolling again with a slightly smaller group.

After attending the 37 Signals "Getting Real Workshop" in Chicago last month, I decided to try Basecamp again and use it to manage this project.

So far, I love the simplicity of it. Other team members are already adding Milestones, Messages and Comments which is a good sign. My biggest reservation about setting it up was whether I could get anyone else to use it.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.