This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, July 10, 2006
We're now a 2 DS household
With a 15-hour drive to Disney World and the boys' birthdays (6 and 9) coming up, I decided to pick up an early birthday present for me... uh, them and buy another DS Lite. They both love playing with my DS Lite plus having 2 DS' allows for multiplayer gaming with only one game cartridge which should make for a much more pleasant trip to Orlando.

Right now, they are battling it out in Super Mario Bros. Amy and I even did a little Calculations x 30 battle in Brain Age.

I almost wish that the DS Lite had come out before the XBOX 360. I would probably have spent that $450 on another DS Lite and more games.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.