This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Getting & sending first la la CD
I should be getting my first CD from la la any day now. I signed up for the service several months ago after reading about it in WIRED (I think). I set up a tentative Want list and then didn't really check back. Over the weekend, I got an e-mail saying that someone was going to be sending me Faith No More's "King for a Day / Fool for a Lifetime" CD. Cool!

Upon logging onto the site to see if the CD had shipped, I saw that someone was requesting the lone CD that I had listed (the not-so-good self-titled debut from Morningwood). So I have printed out the shipping label and am awaiting my shipping kit from la la which includes prepaid mailers and CD sleeves.

I am going to go through my collection this week to see what other CDs I might want to list. Check out my la la page later in the week so see what I've listed.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.